Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Yet another game of catch up!

This is a catch up post, as all of my technology has given up the ghost in the last few days. This is written from mobile as my laptop is kaput. So this post will have a distinct lack of photos.

Anyways I aim to catch up with my post a day challenge, so here goes:

Where I want to be in 10 years.
This is such a strange post for me, but I am going to post it anyway, as it will be interesting to state my intent for life.

In 10 years, I want to have given birth to one child and maybe have adopted another child. I want to have a car and maybe a house, although long-term renting is also an option.

I will finish uni in a couple of months and I know I cannot be a qualified teacher right away but I do want to gain some experience. So am going to volunteer at a school.

I just want to be happy. That is all I really ask of life.

Something I miss
I realise these days that I miss a lot of things. I miss innocence and not giving two shits about the future, I miss the freedom of having a job with set working hours, I miss having enough money to be happy. I miss a lot. Especially my parents being together and living in my family home. I will probably talk about this some time in the future if my readers want.

My 10 favourite songs
This is a hard one. I cannot possibly list the songs in order because it is just not a possibility. They all conjure memories of some sort though.
So, here goes guys and girls!

1. Michael Jackson - I Just Cant Stop Loving You,

2. Thin Lizzy / Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar

3. Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine,

4. Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father,

5. Judy Garland - Somewhere Over The Rainbow,

6. Queen - These Are The Days of Our Lives,

7. Westlife - Flying Without Wings,

8. Katy Perry - The One That Got Away

9. Fleetwood Mac - Landslide,

10. Queen - Love of My Life.

There you have it, a rundown of my favourite songs. I would love to list more, but rules is rules.

My pet peeves
I have a few of these. I will list the things that piss me off most, some of which have no reason, they just annoy me.

I will begin with people who dont use their indicators!

People who pronounce pitta like 'Peeta'. No.

People who are ignorant of other cultures.

Judgemental people.

Snooty people.

Incorrect application of makeup because I just want to sort it out.

Having to work stupid hours!

This list is endless at the moment because I am quite the angry bird.

Sorry for the extra long post tonight. As I explained earlier, technology currently hates me, and I am playing catch up.

Will post tomorrow from the uni library.

Love, Melissa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!