Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Top Things on My Bucket List



This is a weird post for me, because I have done a few things on some people’s Bucket Lists, such as swimming with dolphins, skinny dipping in the sea, getting tattoos and piercings, but I am always adding to my life goals!
My bucket list is quite nerdy, I am not going to lie, but it includes,

  • Visiting Harry Potter Studios in Watford and Also Harry Potter World in Florida,
  • Meeting the Queen, or at least seeing her in person (I’m a massive royalist – go ahead – shoot me!)

  • Visit a Michelin Starred restaurant,
  • I would love to travel the world and possibly visit all of the Continents – maybe not so much Antarctica though!
  •  I want to be fluent in another language one day,
  •  I also wish to learn British Sign Language and become a qualified first-aider. These are more wishes that could possibly further my career, but at the same time I really want to do them,
  •   I want to make a difference in somebody’s life. With the aim of being a Teaching Assistant in my future, this could indeed become a reality,
  • I want to reach my Goal Weight at WeightWatchers, and keep it off, I would like to try to be a Leader one day!

  • I would love to become a makeup artist one day, although I would definitely have to save up to receive some training and create a kit, but considering I receive compliments on my makeup on a daily basis at the moment (Thanks Urban Decay Electric Palette!), I believe that this is one passion that I should maybe pursue,
  •  I wish to experience a midsummer sunrise at the beach,
  •   I want to stargaze in a Dark Sky area, my nearest one is Derwent Reservoir. Allendale is also fairly close, as are the ones in Middleton-in-Teesdale.

  •  I wish to participate in a sponsored event, whereby I complete something such as the 10k Race for Life, or some sort of physical challenge


This list could certainly go on forever, because I have so many goals and wishes in my life and I am always creating new ones!

Love, Melissa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!